- ADRC of Northwest Wisconsin 877-485-2372, Caregiver Support Group at Peace Lutheran Church in Dresser, WI. 3
rd Tuesday of every month from 2-3:30pm and at the Grantsburg Public Library 4th Thursday of every month from 10:30am-12pm.
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group 800-272-3900, Telephone support group the 4th Tuesday of every month from 10am-11am. Preregistration is required in order to get the call-in information.
- Amery Area Community Center 715-268-7089, Dementia Caregiver Support Group, 1st Wednesday of every month at 10a.m. Contact: Gloria Bauer
- Amery Memory Care 715-268-4800
Family Caregiver Support Group, the last Wednesday of every other month. Open to residents, family members and community members
- Early Stage Support Group 715-635-4460, DNR Service Center, Spooner, WI---Support group for the caregiver and individual with dementia (in the early stage) to attend together; meeting 3rd Monday of the month at 1:30pm. Call Trisha to register at 715-635-4460
- Trinity Lutheran Church 715-416-2942
Spooner, WI—Caregiver Support Group that meets the 1st Monday of the month at 9am