- Advocates for policies that increase education and training opportunities, ensure economic security and provide employment support for women;
- Educates policymakers and the public about the status of women in the workforce;
- Develops resources, services and trainings to help women enter, re-enter and advance in the workforce;
- Organizes state networks and projects to advance women’s economic self-sufficiency; and
- Partners with other national organizations, advocacy groups and corporations that support women’s economic security.