The Tomah V. A. Medical Center is a 271-bed facility focusing on primary care, mental health services and nursing home care. Inpatient programs include:
* acute medicine
* acute and long-term psychiatry
* vocational and social rehabilitation
* Alzheimer’s assessment and management
* residential substance abuse treatment
* post-traumatic stress disorder
Outpatient components include:
* Mental Health Clinic
* Mental Health Intensive Care Management (MHICM) Program
*Home-based primary care
*Social and recreational activities.
Service Area: Serves 14 Wisconsin counties (including Marathon and Portage) and Houston County in Minnesota.
Intake procedure: Contact the Admissions /Registration Office.
Co-payments for medication and/or treatment may be charged based on Priority Group classification for each eligible veteran.