Special Education Services
- Early identification, focused intervention and ongoing assessment to inform instruction.
- Fostering parent orientation, advocacy and ongoing involvement.
- Integrated, proactive programming and training models.
- The use of a variety of methods, techniques, and programs that are research based and data driven.
- Ongoing communication, accountability and support among and between students, all staff and parents/ guardians.
- Creative, flexible and open problem solving.
- The development of effective, efficient and financially viable options.
- Collaborative transition among and between the schools and into the community.