Morningside Assisted Living can give a senior a new zest for life! New friends, engaging social opportunities and round-the-clock health care when and if they need it. Morningside provides a beautiful living environment that combines opportunities for independence with a customized care plan delivered by experienced Registered Nurses, care staff activity and clergy. We offer private resident rooms with kitchenettes and private baths; medication management, distribution and oversight; laundry and housekeeping services; and a Life Enrichment program to keep residents engaged in active living and staying young at hear!
Long term insurance, self pay.
5 units eligible for income guideline subsidy program.
Eligibility: Assisted living for the frail elderly. No eligibility criteria.
Intake procedure: Assessment by RN to determine appropriateness; financial assessment. County assessment prior to admission.
- Healthcare coordinated by RN
- 24/7 direct staff
- Medication monitoring & administration
- Personal care
- Leisure time activities
- 3 home cooked meals daily, plus snacks
- Daily light housekeeping and weekly intense housekeeping
- Weekly laundry services
- Special dietary planning
- Assistance with community & religious services
- Recreational activities and special trips
- Cable TV
- Respite care
- Personal care products
- Resident guest meals
(608) 243-8800 Elderspan Mgmt corp. office
Main: (608) 723-5232