- Provider - Rock Bay Harbor

Provider Details

Rock Bay Harbor

Address: (See Map)

1850 E Huebbe Pkwy
Beloit, WI 53511

Contact Information:

Phone: (608) 362-1020
Fax: (608) 362-9770
Website: http://www.rockbayharborsenior.com/
Email: rockbayharbor@yahoo.com

Organization Contacts

Sarah Marshall
Phone: (608) 362-1020


Independent Senior Apartments. 97 apartments; 54 one bedrooms, 43 two bedrooms. Adults 55 and older. Income guidelines may apply, 60% of Complex is Section 42 and the other 40% are Market Rate units. Water and trash removal included, wall to wall carpeting, mini-blinds, elevator service, fully applianced kitchen, community room, controlled entrance with private intercom, laundry facilities, social activities, inside mailboxes, cable ready, only one cat allowed.

Service Categories

Housing, Housing, Housing, Housing

Geographic Areas Served

  • Cities Beloit
  • Counties Rock

Hours of Operation

  • Monday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
  • Tuesday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
  • Wednesday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
  • Thursday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
  • Friday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM


This organization has no sites

Organization Products and Services
This organzation has not listed any products or services.

Last Update Date: 01/20/2022

Request to Update Provider Information
Confirm Provider Information