Hospice Focuses on the whole person (physically, emotionally and spiritually) rather than the disease.
- Eases pain and emotional stress for patients and caregivers while allowing families to experience the end-of-life together
- Ensures pain and symptom management wherever you call home
- Provides guidance and support to patients, families and caregivers
- Better quality of remaining life
- Meng Hospice Residence. Situated on 34 acres in De Pere, Wisconsin, this home away from home offers around the clock skilled care and support.
- Care Choices is a unique care model supporting patients during life-prolonging treatment with hope for the best possible outcome.
While your doctor focuses on treating your illness, Unity will focus on you. Our diverse team of compassionate experts will remain at your side, helping you reach your physical, emotional and spiritual goals.
- Treatment Plus, Unity’s palliative care program, is an option for patients battling a terminal illness with a life expectancy of less than two years.
- Veteran-centric services.One out of every four dying Americans is a Veteran. Unity recognizes the significant sacrifices so many in our community have made in support of our freedom. As a proud partner of We Honor Veterans, Unity is committed to provide Veteran-centered care to our nation’s heroes.
- Unity provides grief support and community education as well.