Nursing Facility including 15 beds in Eldergarden, Alzheimer's Care at Bethel.
Eldergarden Memory Care Services include:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia related program
- 15 person neighborhood with a spacious gathering area
- Specially trained nursing staff with increased staff to resident ratio
- Individualized activities
- Alzheimer’s Family Support Group
- 24 hour nursing
- OT, PT, ST
- Recreational/therapeutic activities
- social experiences
- crafts, & outings
- staff chaplain to meet spiritual needs of the residents, families' and staff.
Special rehab guest suites available close to therapy services (Medicare covered) with built in amenities. Fee depends on level of care and type of room.
Admission partners include:
- Certified for Medicare and Medicaid
- Also accepting admissions from Gundersen Lutheran Senior Preferred, Family Care, Tri-Care, Humana, U-Care, Anthem and other managed care organizations.
- Partner with Hospice Services