The following are an array of services that the Rock County Crisis Intervention team offers:
* Assessment of voluntary psychiatric and detox admissions for those without insurance and financial resources.
* Assessment of individuals determined to be at imminent risk of harm to themselves or others who are NOT seeking voluntary services.
* Provides consultation to all law enforcement agencies within Rock County regarding subjects with mental health and/or alcohol/drug related concerns.
* A suicide hotline for person who are experiencing suicidal ideation or for natural supports of individuals who are at risk of suicide.
* Provide after-hours coordination of care with the County's established outpatient mental health clientele.
* Assist in housing and food emergencies as back up to Salvation Army and ECHO after hours.
* A crisis hotline for callers needing emotional support, information, or referral. Callers have the option to remain anonymous.
* Provide the emergency mental health assessments for Youth Services Center (YSC) and the Rock CountyJail.
* In-person support and assessments on a drop-in basis at the Rock Count Health Care Center 24 hour s a day every day.