Laona Blackwell Campus - Comprehensive employment training program for young men and women. Program includes:
* GED/HSED or high school diploma
* Drivers licensing
* Free on-campus living/meals included
* Earned bonuses up to $1,200
* Medical & dental coverage
* Job placement upon graduation
* Job skills training, with 8 trades to choose from
* Self-paced learning environment
* Bi-weekly allowance
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8am-4:30pm (or by appointment.)
Languages: Spanish speaking applicants please call 800-733-jobs.
Eligibilities: 16-24 yr. low-income, H.S. drop-out or graduate, with or without disabilities.