The program provides 0% interest loans of up to $15,000 for home repairs. Priority is given to seniors, person with disabilities, military veterans, single parents and large families (five or more residents).
Currently available for Washington Park neighborhood only.
* Property must be owner-occupied
* 25% match required from homeowner
* Must have a stable source of income and a reasonable credit history
* Must be willing to perform sweat equity and complete a financial education program
* Applicants must have household income less than 80% of the Area Median Income
Listed in Milwaukee County Home Repair and Home Chore Resource Manual