The Housing Authority of Racine County owns and operates Levi-Barnes Manor, a 24-unit facility in Waterford, WI. Levi-Barnes consists of one bedroom apartments for those that are 62 years old or better, or for persons with disabilities. The building is located on a quiet, dead-end road.
Qualified residents will pay 30% of their adjusted monthly income towards rent.
- Electric Stove and Refrigerator included
- On-site parking
- On-site coin-operated laundry
- Some units handicapped-accessible, all units on first floor
- Newly remodeled community room with full-service kitchen available for resident use
- All basic utilities included
Computer room available for resident use
- Three season porch overlooking quiet country setting
Management: Racine County Housing Authority 262-636-3405.