Forest Heights apartments is managed by the Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society-St Croix Valley and owned by St Croix Valley Supportive Housing for the Elderly, Inc. Forest Heights apartments provides affordable senior housing for seniors 62 years of age or older, living on limited income within HUD guidelines. if qualified, tenants will pay only about 30 percent of his or her adjusted gross annual income to live in one of the apartments:
* major appliances and all utilities except telephone and cable are provided;
* 24/7 security at main entrance.
* all units one bedroom
* pull cords available for emergency in each apartment.
* laundry facilities provided at no charge.
* community room with full kitchen for tenant events
* extra storage units for each unit
***pets allowed with prior approval
(715) 557-0559 Housing Manager,