The Brittan House is a transitional living facility comprised of 45 units of single rooms for otherwise homeless men. The mission of Brittan House is to provide a stable, peaceful housing environment where the residents have the opportunity to re-build and re-position their lives.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENCY AT BRITTAN HOUSE
Applicants must :
1) Be an adult, homeless male. Homeless is defined as an individual who:
a. Lacks a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence; or
b. Has a primary nighttime residence that is:
– Supervised publicly or privately operated shelter designed to provide temporary living accommodations (including welfare hotels and congregate shelters); or
– A public or private place not designed for, or ordinarily used as, a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings.
2) Have an approved application on file with NeighborWorks Blackhawk Region.
3) Be a single person household
Please Note: Completed applications must be brought in person to NeighborWorks Blackhawk Region offices at 520 W. Grand Ave. We will also need the applicants photo I.D. and Social Security card.
An application can be downloaded at: http://nwblackhawkregion.org/parker-house-estate-brittan-house/