Mission: To promote the quality of life for individuals with developmental and related disabilities and their families. There is no office, so no administrative hours.
Application/Referral Procedure: Contact a member of the Arc
We will serve anyone with exceptional education needs, and persons with special needs, including those employed at Greenco. We are willing to listen and then research and support parents/guardians/self-advocates who desire a support person and/or listening sounding board when they are uncertain of their rights regarding accessing special education programs for those under 21. Will also advise on employment, housing, health care, or respite for persons over 21.
The Arc-Green County helps to fund and/or sponsors:
* Daily exercise programs at Greenco Industries
* Few Saturday events, will be announced through Greenco Industries
* Advocacy and/or support for individuals
* Summer water fun and swim lessons at Rec Park Pool during adult hour. (Separate groups for children and adults.)
* Special Ed Summer School Activities
Target Population: Persons with developmental and related disabilities