Waunakee Manor provides various levels of care:
Waunakee Manor retirement center apartments provide independence with the assurance and support of professional staff. Residents in the retirement community enjoy spacious one bedroom or cozy efficiency apartments. The independent retirement apartments are for men and women who are independent, yet desire supportive services such as meals, health monitoring, laundry, and housekeeping.
Assisted Living Apartments
When you’re looking for the support of assisted living services, Waunakee Manor provides a number of options when you need them. The assisted living D Wing is licensed as a Community Based Residential Facility (CBRF). This semi-independent setting is for men and women who are unable to live alone, yet are not in need of nursing home care. Other assisted living options include efficiency and one and two bedroom apartments in the Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC). All of our assisted living options foster independence but offer the reassuring back-up of professional staff and services 24 hours a day.
As one becomes less independent and medical issues come to the forefront, a skilled nursing facility may be a good choice.
- Licensed & Skilled nursing care 24 hours a day - Trained and accredited Administrators
- Certified nursing assistants
- Medical direction from your physician or our medical director
- Physical, Occupation, and Speech therapy
- Restorative aide ambulation program under direction of physical therapist
- Certified social workers
- Certified recreational and activity staff
- Meal planning by registered dietician
- In-house consult service including podiatry, dental, audiology, optometry, pharmacy, laboratory and x-ray.