A part of Bellin Health, Bellin Home Health has been helping people of all ages with their health care needs since 1984. With a single phone call, we can arrange to have skilled nursing care, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and/or home health aide services delivered in the privacy, comfort, and security of your home. By working with you and your physician, we can meet your personal needs. We have registered nurses on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Skilled Nursing - Evaluation of your health status, coordination of care and caregivers, and teaching.
• Physical Therapy - Exercises that will improve your strength, range of motion, and endurance.
• Occupational Therapy - Promotes independence with bathing, dressing, and improve memory.
• Speech Therapy - Assistance with communication, swallowing, and related functional limitations.
• Medical Social Work - Assistance with finances, housing, meals, and stress.
• Home Health Aide Care - Assistance with bathing, exercises, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
• Patient Safety Evaluations
Community Care offers services to resident facilities and CBRF’s, and any other health care and elder care facility. A registered nurse will come to your home or facility and assist with your needs. The nurse will assist staff with health care issues that arise and health education.
INDEPENDENT APARTMENTS FOR OLDER & DISABLED ADULTS
This in-house nursing program offers a registered nurse who will be able to answer your questions and discuss any health concerns you may have.
• Heart rate
• Blood pressure monitor
• Oxygen saturation
• Medication instruction
• Nutrition/Diet counseling
• Wound evaluation
• Research a new medicine
• Health education and counseling
• Blood glucose screening
• Information about community resources
• Examine feet
• Foot care services for a fee
• Yearly flu vaccinations
• Blood draws with physician order