230 West Park Street
PO Box 837
Wautoma, WI 54982
Services (see Website for more complete and most current details):
- Blood pressure screening clinics. See website for locations and times. Also Wednesdays at main office.
- Car Seat Program: Waushara County has Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians that can help ensure your child's safety in your vehicle. Technicians will help parents and caregivers to properly install and keep a child safety seat in a vehicle.
- Foot care: Clinics are held every Tuesday morning of each month at the Health Department. Appointments can be made by through Judy Burton at 920-787-6542.
- 13 different vaccines (2019) for those under the aged 18 and under.
- Many vaccines for those 19 and older at low or no cost. Shingles vaccine is not available.
- Loan closet: The Health Department offers short-term rentals of medical equipment through our Loan Closet. We do not rent out hospital beds. Please call 920-787-6590 for availability.
- Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC) is a free Medicaid/BadgerCare benefit that helps pregnant women get the support and services needed to have a healthy baby. PNCC services include:
o Education on pregnancy, labor & delivery, breastfeeding, medical services, etc.
o Free visits with a nurse to guide and support you with things that may impact your pregnancy and are important to you.
o Connections to community and medical services and services in your community
o Transportation assistance
-Health Department offers a preventative dental sealant program in school based settings. This service is provided at NO COST to you, no income limits are required. This program is funded by Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile.
Dental sealants are protective coatings to prevent teeth from decaying. Sealants are usually applied to the back teeth (molars). Placing dental sealants is painless. There is no drilling or numbing involved. It takes approximately 30 minutes to seal all four molars.
- Reproductive Health Clinic
o Service details at http://www.hc-clinic.org/
Other services are available as well.
Assistive Technology Equipment - Obtaining, Environment, Foot Care, Health - Diabetes related, Health Care/Concerns, Health Care/Concerns, Health Care/Concerns, Health Care/Concerns, Health Department, Health Department, Immunizatons