Companion Care Services
Our elderly companion services focus on improving the health and wellbeing of those entrusted to our care and our clients count on us for outstanding care and just about anything else they need, anytime, anywhere — so they and their loved ones can get the most out of life.
- Adult and elderly home companion visits
- Assist with writing letters and correspondence
- Help to connect with loved ones through e-mail and social media
- Expectant and new mother support
- Engage in stimulating activities such as art projects and reading
- Schedule assistance
- Respite and family relief
Skilled Nursing Care Services
Each BrightStar Care client receives a personal, in-depth assessment conducted by our Director of Nursing that, among other things, takes into account their condition, personality and environment. We then put that knowledge to use, creating an individualized plan of care that meets our clients’ unique physical and emotional needs – a plan that strives to not only improve their health, but enhance their quality of life. This process, along with continual oversight by our nursing staff, helps us ensure the right fit between our clients and their caregivers, and enables us to quickly modify a client’s plan of care as their needs evolve.
BrightStar Care® is your solution for professional care for early, middle, and late-stage dementia care. Our mission is to provide your loved one living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia the individualized care and support they need to:
- Live with Dignity and Purpose safely and securely in their own home
- Enjoy Optimal Health and emotional well-being
- Maintain Connections to the people, places, things, and memories that matter most to them
Medication Management Services: When More Help Is Needed
Many families decide that managing medicines without professional help isn’t safe or sustainable. Perhaps your mom has dementia and struggles to remember her medications. Maybe your dad lives miles away, and you can’t be there every day to help. Or perhaps you, as the primary caregiver for your mom or dad, aren't able to give him or her the full care he or she deserves because you're already juggling attending to your own household and work. In these sorts of circumstances, hiring a home care partner to provide medication management to your parent in the comfort of his or her own home may be the safest and most loving decision you can make.