Pre-recorded messages from the National Customer Service Center are available with a touch tone phone. Information includes:
* pending cases
* cases ready to file in person
* USCIS local office information
* doctors for USCIS medical exams
* forms, and questions about forms
* information about immigration benefits
* recent news
* other government services
Hours: Customer Service Representatives available Mon.-Thurs., 8am-2:30pm.; automated messages available 24 hrs./day.
Language: Eastern African (Swahili & Kikuyu).
Service Area: The St. Paul District serves residents with ZIP codes starting with: 540, 544, 546, 547 and 548.
Intake procedure: This office only takes customers with an appointment letter. Appointments are available on the website through INFOPASS. (formerly Immigration and Naturalization Service -- INS).
Please note that this office does not accept cash. Fees must be paid only by check or money order.