- Legal counsel and advice, oral or written, are provided and legal papers are drafted, as necessary.
- Civil actions are prosecuted or defended as necessary. These civil actions include both state and federal court actions and state and federal administrative proceedings.
- Advice regarding labor law, negotiation strategy, and labor contract interpretation is provided.
- Contracts are drafted and reviewed as necessary, prior to signature by the appropriate county officials.
- Corporation Counsel represents the Petitioner in Mental Health (including protective placements and guardianships) and termination of parental rights cases.
- Federal and state laws and implementing regulations are assembled, reviewed and implemented.
- Resolutions, Ordinances, and County Code revisions are drafted as directed.