4319 Expo Dr
Manitowoc, WI 54220
P.O. Box 935
Manitowoc and Kewaunee - Who is eligible for a Home Delivered Meal?
A person is eligible to receive home delivered meals if he/she meets all of the following criteria for eligibility and if receipt of the meal is in the best interest of the homebound older person.
- A person who is 60 years of age or older or is the spouse of a person at least 60 years of age who participates in the program.
- A non elderly handicapped person may participate in the program if they live with an elderly person and the elderly person is receiving meals.
- The individual must be homebound (does not leave his or her home under normal circumstances).
- The person must be unable to participate in the congregate meals program because of physical or emotional problems.
- There is no spouse or other adult living in the same house or building willing to prepare all meals.
Food, Food, Food, Housing, Nutrition Program