If you are wondering whether you need a will and/or power of attorney documents, consider this…
• Do you want to decide how your property will be distributed when you are gone?
• Do you want to decide who will take care of any minor children if you are unable?
• Do you want to avoid a lengthy probate process for your family and friends?
• Do you want to have control over medical treatments and procedures if you can no longer communicate?
• Do you want to be able to choose who will make financial and healthcare choices for you when you are no longer able to make them yourself?
If so, then you should have a will and/or power of attorney documents in place. Through this program, you can get these documents free of charge.
This program is for people with low or limited income.
Separate appointments are required for spouses or partners.