Power for Change LLC is a state licensed, out-patient, mental health clinic with offices in Green Bay and Milwaukee. The staff provides counseling services to families, couples, and individuals of all ages. We also have Spanish speaking therapists available. At Power for Change SC., we reach beyond our offices to pursue our mission of providing children with excellent care, treatment, and advocacy. Through our Intensive In-home Counseling program, we assist families in dealing with and resolving issues while strengthening the family unit from the inside out. It is our philosophy that children and teens respond best when treated in a familiar environment that allows parents/guardians, siblings, and teachers to comfortably participate and collaborate.
WHAT WE DO:
Intensive In-Home Therapy entails a team of two therapists providing counseling in the client's home. A combination of individual, family, and parent sessions maximizes the potential for positive change. Long-term therapy also ensures that these changes are maintained after services end. Counseling Services:
(1) Individual counseling: short- or long- term one-on-one sessions for various ages and concerns.
(2) Marriage/couples: available by client request with one or both people in the relationship.
(3) Intensive in-home therapy: see In-Home page.
(4) Military services: individual, marriage/couples, and intensive in-home services for our veterans. Steve Shefchik is a Tricare Certified Therapist.
(5) Brainspotting: Steve Shefchik and Vanessa Blanchette are Brainspotting practitioners.
(6) EMDR: we have 2 EMDR therapists.
We specialize in adjustment disorders, ADD/ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder; mood disorders (depression, anxiety, and anger), thought disorders (schizophrenia and schizoaffective), grief/loss, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; and self-abusive behaviors.?